UPDATE The current situation of Tropebay...

Hey everyone,

As I'm sure most of you have already figured out, Tropebay is under new ownership!
Myself and TxtMsg are very excited to be here and show you what we have in store for you all!

The Next Chapter
I'm sure you all are very eager to find out what we have in store for you, so I'll get straight to it...

🛒 All purchased ranks, items, etc. will remain on the server! As of right now, we have no plans to rush into Season 3, and you can expect that reset to be a good while away.

🏗 Everything you have built/obtained in-game will remain on the server! Whenever the time comes for Season 3, the map will be reset, until then... keep on going!

🏴‍☠️ It's safe to assume that we won't be sailing into the sunset any time soon! Myself and TxtMsg are here to stay! We won't be closing the doors, so no need to worry about that!

📝 We are hiring staff! As some of you may know we are looking for staff to fill our ranks, and with this being said: You can head over to the Applications section right now and apply for a staff position on Tropebay.

🛠 We are open to suggestions! If you have an idea, no matter how small, post it here on the forums, or on our Discord Server! No idea is too outrageous, we are open to any and all community feedback!

I cannot stress enough how excited we are to start work! We have a lot to do, and we can't wait to get started.
Thank you all so much for sticking with us! You can expect to see more information, some sneak peeks and maybe even some giveaways in the coming weeks!

🎁 LIMITED TIME SALE ❤
Last, but definitely not least, as a thank you to you all for sticking with us during the transition of ownership, we have added a 15% off sale across EVERYTHING on the store! No discount code needed - the discount will be applied automatically!
This sale will run until Wednesday (March 17th 2021) at 11:59PM GMT!
Click here to visit the store!

Speak soon!

Comments